Week 7 of the Veggie CSA.
This week we received: 2 zucchini, 1 bunch carrots, 1 bunch bok choy, 1 bunch Japanese turnips, 1 bunch onions, 1 bunch parsley, 2 pounds new potatoes, 1 bunch tuscan kale and 3 pounds plums for the small.
My plan is to:
- Freeze the kale, parsley, carrots, and possibly zucchini
- Potatoes may become twice baked pan-fried potatoes.
- Experiment with Japanese quick pickles with the turnips
- Stir fry the bok choy
- Kebab and grill the onions and zucchini.
- Look for recipes for the plums. Maybe sorbet.
What are others planning to make? in particular, I'm curious what others are going to do with the plums.