This week's share includes 2 pounds peaches, 1 box orange sweet 100 cherry tomatoes, 2 pounds new potatoes, 1 head cabbage, 1 bunch basil, 4 corns, 1 bunch baby bok choy, 1 bunch yellow carrots, 1 bunch red kale.
- Peaches - just eat 'em. Consider making more sorbet or jam.
- Potatoes needs to be roasted and then served with overeasy eggs and pesto
- Cabbage - We made some fried rice with cabbage last week that was quiet delicious. The Husband also sauteed some cabbage with lots of butter, which could be repeated.
- Basil. Freeze and pull out this winter. Instructions are here.
- Corn. Boil for 3 minutes and eat the first night. Everyone knows you have to cook corn as quickly as possible, otherwise the starchy flavor will take over, right?
- Bok Choy - more stirfry, served with crispy garlic
- Carrots - need a plan
- Kale - ask friends for their kale chips recipe
What do others have planned?