Check out those pickling cukes on the bottom row! The Husband is ready to experiment with them. Expect pickles in the near future of all shapes and flavors.
Contents: 1lb. Kentucky Wonder Beans, 1 bunch carrots, 1 bunch Red Russian Kale, 1 bunch Basil, 1 bunch Arugula, 1 lb. new potatoes, 1 squash and zucchini and 10 pickle cukes.
Plan of attack:
- Freeze carrots, kale, and basil
- Contemplate freezing squash and zucchini or making zucchini bread with them.
- Leave cucumbers for Husband to pickle
- Steam some Kentucky Wonder Beans for dinner and bag the rest to eat during the week
- Need a plan for the arugula and potatoes. Bacon Potato Salad might be on the menu this week.
- Rejoice that we have a week off from beets.
What do others have planned?