Monday, July 15, 2013

Inspiration from around the web...


A couple articles and posts from the past week...



  • Who knew Chop Chop was from Watertown? Good press about a local cooking magazine for kids. ( <-- Those were most of my favorite words in one sentence.)

  • Weekend Meditation from the Kitchn. How she describes why the kitchen is a place for meditation resonates with me. I try to embody this in this blog. Telling you, yes, some about literally what we cooked, but also what it means in the larger sense about our lives.

  • And lastly, beet chips. I swear this is not going to turn into a blog called 1001 ways to eat beets: How I learned to love beets in one CSA season. But I am motivated to try yet another way to make beets. Reading reviews, a few other fellow less-than-beet-lovers said beet chips were delicious. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

  1. i'm in for the beet chips! see you soon! G Ma.

    ReplyDelete